Dr. Scott R. Cook
- Prior to moving to Indiana, PA, Dr. Cook was awarded a position as Chiropractor at the prestigious Sports & Spine Rehabilitation Institute in Chicago, Il.
- Dr. Cook works with professional, amateur, collegiate & high school athletes throughout the country. Some of these athletes travel considerable distances to be treated by Dr. Cook.
- Dr. Cook has been selected to speak to many large corporations on injury prevention.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Human Biology, Westminster College.
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree, National College of Chiropractic.
By attending multiple seminars every year Dr. Cook continues to stay on top of all new & current health issues.